W2 Only Contract Active Directory Architect w/ IAM
Requisition Number: 304234
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304234
Our client is an international center for research excellence. They are committed to finding new treatments and solutions for a wide array of debilitating ailments. When you work for them, you can be confident that you are contributing to a lessening of suffering for disease-stricken individuals around the world. Our client is seeking an Active Directory Architect with Identity and Access Management experience to join their dedicated team.
Contract Length: 12 Months
What You'll Do:
- Develop and implement Identity and Access Management preferences, policies, and solutions
- Collaborate closely with IT and business stakeholders to meet regulatory requirements and improve security standards
- Support the on-going use of IAM systems and solutions
- Ensure continuous improvement within the IAM security architecture
Who You Are:
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience, at least 7 with AD
- At least 5 years of experience in IT security
- Breadth and depth of knowledge in Active Directory architecture
- Exceptional presentation, interpersonal, and collaborative skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate AD concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Good knowledge of IT Project Management
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management
- Experience with compliance and security requirements including data privacy
- Knowledge of standards and frameworks such as ISO 2700x, CobiT, NIST, ISF Standard of Good Practice and ITIL
Job ID: 304234
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts