Requisition Number: 304166
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304166
Our client is a global aerospace and defense company with locations in 43 countries. People around the word depend on our client’s products that range from combat vehicles to communications systems. They currently have an opening for an Agile Coach to join their team.
This is a long term opportunity.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Duties of the Agile Coach:
- Help to implement Agile team structure
- Guide team and stakeholders to define project vision, project scope, goals, and objectives
- Facilitate Scrum of scrum ceremonies
- Support Java Agile teams in tracking Agile project milestones and deliverables
- Recommend and implement the use of Agile metrics
- Work with Java Agile teams to utilize VersionOne for Agile projects
Requirements of the Agile Coach:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field required
- At least 8 years of related experience
- Excellent knowledge of Agile/Scrum management tools
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline is required
- Agile/Scrum certifications preferred
- Familiarity with Incident and Change Management tools such as ServiceNow preferred
- Familiarity with Configuration Management tools such as ADMS preferred
Job ID: 304166
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts