Junior Program Manager
Requisition Number: 304160
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304160
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Junior Program Manager to join their team.
Contract Length: Up to 18 Months
Responsibilities of the Junior Program Manager:
- Assist in preparing materials for EPMO and Steering Committee presentations
- Maintain and track action items for program activities
- Support project managers in communicating and escalating project issues that block program progress
- Maintain overall program plan
Requirements of the Junior Program Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent leadership capabilities, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to lead a geographically distributed team
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Job ID: 304160
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts