Project Manager/Scrum Master
Requisition Number: 304221
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304221
Our industry leading financial services client is seeking a Project Manager/Scrum Master to join their dedicated team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that cloud migration objectives are met.
This is a long term opportunity, $65/hr rate with full benefits.
Requirements of the Project Manager/Scrum Master:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager or Scrum Master
- Experience with cloud platforms, particularly AWS
- Ability to fully embrace the servant-leader philosophy
- Knowledge and experience with Agile project management methodologies, Scrum/Kanban
- Experience managing high level, complex projects in a matrix environment
- Excellent communication skills, including presenting to stakeholders
- Ability to understand and manage risks
- Ability to create detailed project plans and schedules
- Industry certifications are a plus
Job ID: 304221
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts