Requisition Number: 304229
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304229
Our customer centered client is seeking a Sr. Systems Engineer to join their excellent team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilites of the MQ Administrator:
- Design, maintain, and support UNIX and Linux systems and associated services and applications
- Design, maintain, and support Red Hat Linux
- Design, maintain, and support IBM MQ services and applications
- Provide excellent administration and support services in a multi-platform environment
- Respond to issues within 15 minutes during business hours or when on call
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 5+ years web services support experience in a large complex information technology environment including IBM WebSphere application server and portal administration and RedHat Linux and Windows OS
Job ID: 304229
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts