New York, NY
Requisition Number: 304263
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304263
Our well regarded client is seeking a Product Owner to join their expanding team.
Responsibilities of the Product Owner:
- Support Product Managers
- Work with delivery team each day to fulfill product vision
- Create user stories with acceptance criteria
- Support sprint and release planning
- Deliver user research to inform perspectives on product value, usability, and/or feasibility
- Plan for user-driven design activities
- Analyze required feature behavior to get to outcomes
- Review each feature and provide feedback for the team
Requirements of the Product Owner:
- Some technical knowledge; able to work with technical teams and problem solve with delivery team
- Experience with product development/product management
- Exceptional presentation skills, with the ability to present to executives
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and related technologies
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to manage communications with customers and stakeholders
- Strong problem solver with ability to lead the team to push the solution and progress
Job ID: 304263
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts