Software Development Engineer in Test
Owings Mills, MD
Requisition Number: 304147
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304147
Job ID: 304147
Our large financial client is looking for a Software Developer Engineer in Test to join their Enterprise Testing team. This hightly talented team is tasked with helping business units across the company implement the latest and greatest automation platforms. This role is perfect for someone who wants to be hands on technical but also wants to help train Scrum teams on best practices, tools, and methodologies.
This is a long term contract opportunity that offers a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for developing high quality automated platforms
- Ensure quality across the SDLC as team creates applications for n-tier cloud architectures
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant technical field
- Significant experience with Java application development
- Experience with automated testing types, tools and techniques
- Experience with continuous integration tools and processes, Agile delivery, and test driven (TDD) or business driven (BDD) development
- Experience in auto provisioning and teardown of environments and test data
- Familiarity with cloud native architectures for containerized micro services
- Familiarity with a variety of programming styles (OO, functional) and software design patterns
- Experience with RDBMS development
- Familiarity with modern front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone, React, etc.
- Experience with code versioning and management, including Git
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with business partner and leaders of varying levels
- Confident communicator; able to argue a point concisely and deal positively with conflicting views
- Enthusiasm for learning and results-oriented
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced, Agile team environment
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, React, etc. is a strong plus
- .Net Core experience a plus
Job ID: 304147
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts