Cyber-Security Risk Expert - CISO
Requisition Number: 304057
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304057
Our security-focused client is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Risk Expert to join their team.
This is a long term contract opportunity and this position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to pass government security processes, with an active Secret Clearance preferred.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Risk Expert:
- Design and implement processes to maintain organizational data and network security
- Assess organizational security risk; identify and present those risks to leadership
- Provide technical support on post even network security logs and trend analysis
- Uncover security and compliance violations
- Develop, document, and execute containment strategies
- Coordinate efforts of multiple business units during response
- Develop requirements for technical capabilities for cyber incident management
- Investigate major breaches of security and recommending appropriate control improvements
Requirements of the Cyber Security Risk Expert:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline; or equivalent training/experience
- At least 5 years of diverse, multi-plaform cyber security experience across operating systems
- At least one of the following is required: PMP, CCSK or CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC
Job ID: 304057
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts