ETL Tester - Local Candidates Only
Requisition Number: 304280
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304280
Our innovative client is seeking an experienced QA Engineer to join their team. This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Candidates must be local to Boston; an in-person interview is required.
Responsibilities of the QA Engineer:
- Develop and execute manual and automated test plans and test cases
- Create and execute automated testing scripts
- Verify and validate complex ETL processes
- Collaborate closely with other teams
Requirements of the QA Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience with web UI and ETL processes software testing
- At least 2 years of Web UI and SQL test automation experience
- At least 6 months of hands-on experience working in Azure Cloud environment
- Solid knowledge of ETL processes and performance based systems
- Experience writing, executing, and debugging MS SQL queries
- Exceptional knowledge of MS SQL
- Working knowledge of Oracle 10g or later
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience working in a Microsoft development environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
Job ID: 304280
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts