W2 Only Contract-to-Hire Hadoop, Java, ETL Architect
Requisition Number: 304217
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304217
Our client is a clinical intelligence company that provides private cloud analytics solutions to their clients in the healthcare marketplace. Working with our client helps to improve the lives of others while doing your life’s best work. They are currently looking for a Hadoop, Java, ETL Architect for a long term role in Boston.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Design and develop Big Data systems
- Develop strategy for migration from Oracle to Hadoop
- Work with cross-functional teams to share information to drive issue resolution
- Provide architectural leadership to development and delivery teams
- Train and mentor other technical staff and business as appropriate
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline
- At least 10 years of experience with Java development
- At least 5 years of experience with relational databases; SQL; data integration/warehousing; large data sets; shell scripting
- At least 2-3 years of experience with Oracle; ETL; Kafka; Spark; HortonWorks; Hadoop; Scala
- Strong data analysis and documentation skills
- Experience with healthcare data
Job ID: 304217
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts