Tier 1 Help Desk Technician
Requisition Number: 304261
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304261
Our client provides IT solutions for a range of industry leaders as well as key government agencies. They are committed to collaborating closely with their clients to fully understand business requirements and fully support organizational objectives. If you are looking to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a customer-centric approach, consider applying to be a Tier 1 Help Desk Technician with our client.
This is a long term opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Tier 1 Help Desk Technician:
- Provide professional support to local and remote users
- Monitor and manage ticketing system
- Interact with customers and team members to resolve issues
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and fix various technical issues
- Document, update, and close tickets according to SLA's
Requirements of the Tier 1 Help Desk Technician:
- Associate's degree in IT/related field
- At least 4 years of Help Desk experience
- Knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, mobile devices, and related technologies
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, MS Exchange, AD
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional), Network+ or CompTIA A+ required, HDI certification desired
Job ID: 304261
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts