Requisition Number: 304293
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304293
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Publications Specialist to join their dedicated team.
This is a long term opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen and able to pass a background screening.
Responsibilities of the Publications Specialist:
- Provide expertise on publishing best practices and graphic design
- Develop publishing templates and software automation solutions
- Troubleshoot publishing and graphics software issues
- Ensure Section 508 compliance
Requirements of the Publications Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Windows 7/10
- Skilled in MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat
- Experience fixing PDFs to meet Section 508 compliance
- Familiarity with print and electronic publishing best practices
Job ID: 304293
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts