Requisition Number: 304298
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304298
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Requirements/Business Analyst to join their incredible team.
This is a long term opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Requirements/Business Analyst:
- Ensure product goals and objectives align with client business goals
- Gather and analyze needs and functionality requirements
- Deliver collaborative items
Qualifications of the Requirements/Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in technical field
- At least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Agile experience required
- Experience leading workshop-style meetings to gain clarity on functional requirements
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and JIRA/Confluence
- Experience in a client-facing, consultative environment
- Excellent facilitation, organizational, and communication skills
- Knowledge of grants/clinical trials processes is a strong plus
- Experience in healthcare or government is a plus
Job ID: 304298
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts