Sr. Java Software Engineer
Requisition Number: 304299
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304299
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Sr. Java Software Engineer to join their incredible team.
This is a long term opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Java Software Engineer:
- Work within an Agile environment to develop and maintain enterprise systems
- Create and update documentation and specifications for design, development, and testing
- Support software configuration management process
- Collaborate across teams and with customers
- Apply TDD practices to ensure rigorous engineering techniques are applied
Requirements of the Sr. Java Software Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in a IT related field
- At least 8 years of related technical experience
- Experience with OOD, design patterns, and data structures
- Experience with Web Services, JIRA, Java 6+
- Experience with RDMS and database design and troubleshooting (Oracle, PL/SQL)
- Experienced with SDLC and the ability to apply industry best practices
- Experience with TDD and automated testing
- Familiarity with CI/CD principles
- Able to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Job ID: 304299
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts