Director of IT/Business Platform Architect
Requisition Number: 304322
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304322
Our highly regarded client is seeking a Director of IT/Business Platform Architect to join their growing team.
This is a long term opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Director of IT/Business Platform Architect:
- Develop long-term strategic plans for the organization's IT development
- Manage IT department operations and strategic planning
- Responsible for the management and allocation of IT resources
Requirements of the Director of IT/Business Platform Architect:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related technical field; Master's/MBA with a technology focus is preferred
- At least 5 years of work experience directing IT operations
- Proven experience and skill in IT infrastructure planning, project and people management, and policy development
- Proficiency in report writing software and tools required
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management
- Knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations
- Superior understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT
- Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures
Job ID: 304322
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts