Falls Church, VA
Requisition Number: 304325
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 304325
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
This is a permanent position with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Manage project through entirety of life cycle: initiation to close
- Create and maintain all required project documents
- Perform risk management
- Serve as the liaison between project management, project team, and technical teams
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- At least 5 years of experience in project management
- At least 5 years of experience in a technical position
- PMP Certification or similar
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role in a similar work environment
- Experience managing complex IT projects from beginning to end
- Subject Matter Expert in risk management
- Experience in the government sector
- ITIL/ITSM experience is a plus
Job ID: 304325
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts