Falls Church, VA
Requisition Number: 304326
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 304326
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Program Manager to join their dedicated team.
This is a permanent opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Program Manager:
- Work collaboratively to improve and execute channel programs across the agency
- Spearhead legal agreement negotiations, including complex deals
- Create and implement enablement plans for partners
- Serve as a key member of the marketing team by helping to define and deliver go-to-market strategy
- Utilize SFDC and other internal systems to track KPI's
- Some travel may be required
Requirements of the Program Manager:
- At least 3 years of experience in management or as a consultant in enterprise technology
- Experience leading contract negotiations
- Experience with enterprise software development industry
- Ability to present to large audiences and articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Demonstrated success driving emerging technology
- Organized, keen attention to detail, excellent multi-tasker in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Motivated self-starter
Job ID: 304326
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts