Software Test Automation Engineer - Local to Boston Area Only
Requisition Number: 303096
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303096
Our client is an information services company that provides critical support to healthcare professionals. If you are passionate about your work and contributing to worldwide healthcare improvement, our client might be a good fit for your next employer. They are currently seeking a Software Test Automation Engineer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Software Test Automation Engineer:
- Perform Quality Assurance testing in an Agile environment
- Participate in all spring activities, including daily scrums and requirements gathering
- Coordinate and execute integrated tests
- Communicate with other QA teams to develop a cross team test strategy
- Demonstrate excellent written communication skills for both technical and business audiences
- Design, develop, and maintain automated test, ensuring they are written according to best practices
Requirements of the Software Test Automation Engineer:
- At least 3 years of experience in web application testing
- Experience with test automation tools (Selenium experience a strong plus)
- Ability to write SQL queries for data analysis in MS SQL environment
- Experience with one programming language (Java, C#, Perl, Python, with Java a strong plus)
- Experience writing API/web services tests
- Experience with common test frameworks; experience building internal tools and frameworks a strong plus
- Strong communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong collaboration skills; desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong problem-solving and decision making skills
- Motivated self-starter with a demonstrated desire to learn
Job ID: 303096
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts