Requisition Number: 304336
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304336
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Freelance Copywriter to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Freelance Copywriter:
- Write copy to be used across media channels that follows strategic goals, and embodies the brand/voice
- Collaborate to develop and execute concepts for marketing initiatives and day-to-day copy needs
- Work closely with creative team and core departments
- Manage workload effectively; own timing and delivery
- Motivate and self-direct within guidelines and budget
- Present ideas and copy in a professional and effective manner
- Maintain deep industry knowledge
Requirements of the Freelance Copywriter:
- Bachelor's degree; preferably English, Journalism, or Communications with an outstanding creative portfolio
- At least 5 years of experience in an advertising agency setting
- Exceptional writing, copy editing, proofreading, and research skills
- Collaborative mindset; ability to effectively manage multiple projects and perform well in a high pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Detail-oriented; keen attention to accuracy
- Experience developing and using white papers, case studies, and testimonials to support integrated marketing programs
Job ID: 304336
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts