SAP Fiori Lead
Requisition Number: 304342
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304342
Our higher education client maintains a passion for excellence through technological and engineering innovation. They currently have an opening for SAP Fiori Lead to join their team. In this role, you will support computing and telecommunications resources for the academic, research, and administrative departments of the organization.
Responsibilities of the SAP Fiori Lead:
- Lead project planning processes within realm
- Lead project teams in developing IT software solutions
- Work with PM's to prioritize and strategize
- Design and share development estimates and operational requirements for accurate planning
- Collaborate cross-functionally and with customers to ensure all systems are aligned with long-term strategy
- Create technical design specifications and assist in sizing technical requirements
- Ensure adherence to organizational and industry standards, policies, and procedures
- May provide production support
Requirements of the SAP Fiori Lead:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or 4 years of relevant experience
- Extensive coding experience in a variety of programming languages required
- Extensive specialized technical expertise/apply expert knowledge and broad understanding
- Experience leading large, complex projects required
- Excellent analytical skills: able to determine criteria for issue assessment
- Superior communication and presentation skills; able to converse with internal and external stakeholders and groups
- Strong problem solving capabilities, strong diagnostic skills and corresponding tools and techniques to generate potential solutions
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy; able to identify possible areas of vulnerability or conflict
Job ID: 304342
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts