Business Analyst - Learning Health Systems
Requisition Number: 304349
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304349
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst - Learning Health Systems to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst - Learning Health Systems:
- Analyze data flow from source to target
- Document processes
- Analyze and identify potential weaknesses
- Provide recommendations for streamlining operations
- Help drive execution and test recommended improvements
- Work collaboratively to understand data requirements and deliver functions to the public portal
Requirements of the Business Analyst - Learning Health Systems:
- At least 3 years of Biotech/Pharma/healthcare informatics experience
- Technical ability to work with both the data and engineering teams to troubleshoot data flow and design solutions and procedures for remediation
- Experience conducting User Acceptance Testing
- Unafraid to take the initiative
- Experience with AWS and writing simple SQL queries is a plus
- Experience working with external vendors to implement software
- Experience in Project Management, Agile/Scrum processes
- Ability to facilitate conversations and document end-to-end (E2E) data flow
- Provide recommendations on operations improvement
- Ability to analyze requirements with keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of data and health information or projects involving health care informatics, interfaces, and data types
- Strong ability to assess problems and develop solutions
Job ID: 304349
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts