Data Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 304356
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304356
Data Business Analyst
Our innovative and industry leading client is searching for a passionate Data Analyst, who is a Data Wrangler / Evangelist by nature, to join a data intense project in the Cincinnati, OH Area. This person will have the opportunity to work directly with business stakeholders and technical teams to create data solutions to meet internal needs.
This Data Analyst will need strong Business Analyst, SQL and PL SQL skills to help navigate large datasets of raw data and work with stakeholders to gather requirements. This data will then be used by Data Development teams to move to a real-time data processing Hadoop ecosystem.
Duration: 12months+ Multi-Year Contract
Rate: 50.00 – 65.00/hr C2C BOE or W2 (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Must have strong technical skills using Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Developer, Complex SQL
- Strong business analysis skills to get at true business need
- Facilitation skills sufficient to bring together various stakeholders to set the scope and gather requirements
- Experience writing business requirements, functional design, test plans, implementation plans, and be able to review and understand technical design
- Ability to own and drive User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Technical understanding of databases, flow diagrams, some ability to read code and scripts
For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts