Sr. Ad-hoc Data Analyst
Requisition Number: 304309
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304309
Our industry-leading client is seeking an experienced Sr. Ad-hoc Data Analyst to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Ad-hoc Data Analyst:
- Query and analyze mobile data and address any issues
- Bring issues to the attention of business leadership to formulate analysis approach
- Utilize advanced SQL and data analysis techniques in a Hadoop/Hive environment
- Communicate and present analytical findings to business leaders
- Validate data and metrics in other reports by matching it to source
Requirements of the Sr. Ad-hoc Data Analyst:
- Expertise in SQL/databases; preferably in a Hadoop/Hive setting
- Exceptional data analysis skills including crosstabs, trending, summary stats
- Ability to draw inferences from data
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to innovate in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Solid understanding of the basics of business and accounting
- Experience in cable or wireless preferred
Job ID: 304309
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts