Senior Data Analyst
Requisition Number: 304542
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304542
Our healthcare client is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join their growing team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Data Analyst:
- Work closely with DBA for database maintenance and optimization
- Ensure data quality assurance best practices, processes, and procedures
- Perform QA reviews of data analysts' work
- Conduct quality checks on data
- Responsible for building solutions involving large data sets using SQL methodologies
Requirements of the Senior Data Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant technical field or equivalent experience
- At least 7-8 years of experience as business or data analyst performing impact analysis
- Expert ability and hands-on experience with SQL is a must
- Experience working within an Agile development environment
- Experience developing automated analytic software and algorithms
- Experience with Unix/Linux and shell scripting
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Healthcare experience is a plus
Job ID: 304542
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts