Project Manager with Illumnio Ven
Requisition Number: 304596
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304596
Our client is a leader in the financial services industry, with business operations in dozens of countries around the world. This company is a market leader with over two centuries of experience and manages over $200 billion in assets. They are currently seeking a Project Manager with Illumnio Ven experience to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager with Illumnio Ven Experience:
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee project through the life cycle phases for implementation and support
- Allocate resources, coordinate schedules and project plans, assign tasks, and perform systems analysis
- Advise on current methodologies and recommend process improvements
- Oversee resolution of major issues, manage interdependencies and handoffs
- Lead cost/benefit analysis, contingency planning, and risk assessment
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert to business and technical teams
Requirements of the Project Manager with Illumnio Ven Experience:
- Familiar with Illumio VEN and Core Infrastructure Services are critically important
- Familiar with Illumio configurations and with policies creation as well as ring-fencing
- Familiar with the 97 Common Infrastructure services that GTO manages and their sub-dependencies
- Able to work with network liaisons, manage block traffic meetings, and coordinate Crown Jewel application migrations
- Familiar with all application environments, D/R environments, and inter-agency testing
- Able to prioritize issues and manage in order of importance
Job ID: 304596
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts