St. Petersburg, FL
Requisition Number: 304566
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304566
Contract to Permanent Opportunity
Our client, a leading financial services company located in St. Petersburg, FL, is looking for an experienced Business/Financial Analyst.
- Act as a liaison between the business users and technologists possessing a good understanding of both business requirements and of technology and are able to explain the business needs to the technologist and can “translate” technological terms and concepts to the business users/clients.
- Will be part of the workflow business requirements gathering, writing, reviewing and finalizing functional requirement with all stakeholders and participate in solution design.
- Work with the development team in helping them understand requirements, create test plans, analyze QA and UAT defects, tracks and manages and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications
- Validates test cases to ensure that scripts will evaluate the business function being performed.
- Gathers and interprets information from multiple sources (including databases, interviews, etc.) and makes recommendations.
- Financial Services experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge/Experience in the following:
- Experience in Billing and pricing, understand the Accounting and General Ledger concepts, Revenue Management.
- Experience with billing applications such as Oracle Revenue Management & Billing (ORMB) or Oracle’s Customer Care & Billing (CC&B) is highly preferred.
- Proven experience in System Configurations, Conversions, Fit/Gap analysis, documenting functional specifications are required.
- Has excellent writing, oral and organizational skills.
- Experience in using tools like TFS, PL/SQL developer etc., have some experience in writing PL/SQL queries.
- Knowledge of risk management, issue tracking, change management and requirements gathering. #eg1989
Job Order: 304566
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts