Senior Information Architect
Requisition Number: 304613
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304613
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Senior Information Architect to join their team.
For applicants willing to work on a W2 basis, this position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Information Architect:
- Serve as client's primary POC for UX design process
- Ensure that design team efforts are aligned with client's goals and budget
- Drive a cross-functional team toward a standard of excellence
- Create site maps, wireframes, and user flow charts
- Test and refine designs and prototypes with usability team
- Work with development team to ensure technical feasibility
Requirements of the Senior Information Architect:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- At least 6 years of experience as an Information Architect or similar
- Experience designing web based applications
- Familiar with financial services and education
- Ability to identify customer needs and translate them into actionable tasks
- Demonstrated experience using web analytics to inform design decisions
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Hands-on design skills in wireframes, persona development, and visual design
- Experience with rich internet application design a plus, specifically in Flex
- Experience with both traditional solution delivery methodologies, and with rapid, iterative solution delivery methods, such as Agile, a plus
- Experience with participatory design (e.g. Design Thinking) a plus
Job ID: 304613
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts