Requisition Number: 304624
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304624
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Java Developer to join their incredible team.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. There is a two year residency requirement immediately preceding hiring date.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Collaborate with technical teams to analyze, design, and implement user stories in an Agile manner
- Write high quality code that meets design specifications and development requirements
- Utilize Agile methodology to develop unit tests and test changes
- Work as a member of an Agile team, participating in regular ceremonies
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Highly experienced in Java technologies
- Experience with JEE application development
- Experience in at least one following: PVCS, Subversion, Ant, Maven, BuildForge
- Experience in at least one of the following environments: Eclipse, IBM RAD, or JDeveloper
- Experience creating and performance engineering SQL queries on MySQL
- Hands-on experience coding XML Web Services
- Unit testing experience
- Knowledge of SOA and WS standards
Job ID: 304624
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts