Systems Security Analyst
Owings Mills, MD
Requisition Number: 304255
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304255
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Systems Security Analyst to join their team.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Systems Security Analyst:
- Respond quickly, clearly, and concisely to day to day security operations support tasks
- Support and administer security devices that protect the enterprise level network/infrastructure
- Perform extensive research, coupled with advanced technical troubleshooting skills, to resolve issues
Requirements of the Systems Security Analyst:
- Substantial experience implementing, administering, and advanced troubleshooting of web access control solutions
- Knowledge of administration, configuration, and support of enterprise level firewall infrastructure
- Advanced knowledge of SMTP protocol
- Working knowledge and ability to use scripting languages
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Job ID: 304255
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts