Senior Data Engineer
Requisition Number: 304645
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304645
For over a century, our client has been a trusted name in investment management on an international level. They support professional growth and development of their employees, and offer a fast-paced, dynamic environment in which to thrive. Our client is currently seeking a Senior Data Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Data Engineer:
- Work with engineering team to drive process improvements
- Utilize industry best practices for CI/CD
- Collaborate with business teams
- Build products that help advance BI and data science
Requirements of the Senior Data Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Well versed in enterprise architecture and data design
- Significant SQL experience in traditional databases
- Experience working with large data sets
- Knowledge of at least one programming language and one scripting language
- Experience with ETL and the ability to build process to support data
- Expertise with mortgage and fixed-income data
Job ID: 304645
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts