Business Analyst/EDI Analyst
Requisition Number: 304649
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304649
Our client is in need of a BA candidate who can wear multiple hats and support them on system upgrades/enhancement projects, new implementations and product roll outs and as well as analyzing EDI transactions. Must be comfortable working with data and querying on SQL data. Will need to run the range of a Business and Technical BA and be comfortable operating in both spaces.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Business Analyst/EDI Analyst:
- At least 5 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst, gathering business requirements and translating into technical specifications
- At least 5 years of experience as a BA working on healthcare systems in a payer or provider environment
- Must have strong EDI experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Motivated self-starter, strong problem solver
- Experience in implementation of payer or provider applications
- SQL querying skills
- Strong understanding of business rules
- Project management experience a plus
Job ID: 304649
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts