Business Systems Analyst
Requisition Number: 304658
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304658
If you’re looking for a position where you can make a measurable difference in the lives of others apply NOW!!! Our Client is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, they pride themselves in designing, developing and delivering high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
US Citizenship is required for this role as a thorough Public Trust Clearance will be required.
Responsibilities of the Business Systems Analyst:
- Work on an Agile team to deliver innovative technology solutions
- Work collaboratively with fellow developers to enhance and implement software
- Work with project teams and end users to gather business requirements and translate into technical specifications
- Design and develop new software or enhancements to existing software
- Lead the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages and integration
- Direct and check work of other members of the development team
- Apply Agile best practices to every facet of development
- Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications
- Help to develop software user manual and reporting
- Address problems of integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms
Requirements of the Business Systems Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree (in a technical discipline, preferably)
- Solid experience with Agile development methodologies (Kanban, Scrum)
- Experience providing recommendations based on technical analysis
- One or more industry certification(s) (INCOSE, PMP, ITIL) desired, but not required
Job ID: 304658
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts