Java Developer - local candidates only; No third parties
Requisition Number: 304667
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304667
Our technology-minded client is seeking a Java Developer to join their team. This role will be focused around developing and extending Web-based applications that support foreign language data collection and language learning.
This is a long term role with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Design and implement web-based UI, and multi-user server components with a high degree of reliability and correctness
- Design and implement server components that interface with advanced back-end components to support foreign language text and audio processing
- Write stable, efficient, and scalable code with automated tests
- Modify existing components to support new requirements and resolve defects
- Support all phases of development from initial planning, through design, development, test, release, and end-user support
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and at least 5 years of experience
- At least 3 years of experience building and maintaining production software
- Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle
- Experience with SQL and developing RDBMS-based applications
- Proficiency in Linux and familiarity with systems configuration, management, and administration
Job ID: 304667
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts