Sr. Desktop Engineer
Requisition Number: 304597
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304597
Our industry-leading client has a global distribution of offices. They are currently seeking a Sr. Desktop Engineer to join their successful team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Desktop Engineer:
- Install, upgrade, and support Windows and Microsoft Office
- Develop and maintain Group Policies (GPO)
- Manage and troubleshoot Horizon View VDI infrastructure
- Develop and update Visual Basic, PowerShell, and similar
- Deploy software and create images using SCCM
Requirements of the Sr. Desktop Engineer:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Desktop Engineer
- Exceptional, proactive communicator
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Motivated self-starter, focused on improving continuously
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Experience with VDI technologies such as VMware Horizon View
- Stay current in IT trends and new technologies
Job ID: 304597
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts