New York, NY
Requisition Number: 304656
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304656
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Work with managers and SMEs to design project plans, goals, and timelines
- Allocate resources and plan schedule for project implementation
- Manage project communications; report project status to senior leadership on a regular basis
- Identify and mitigate risk; identify and track issues; serve as point of escalation
- Design and maintain technical documentation
- Ensure project is delivered on time, on budget, and within scope
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Engineering related field
- At least 5 years of experience in Project or IT management
- At least 3 years of experience coordinating/supporting IT business processes
- PMP Certification or equivalent preferred
- Experience with enterprise technology project delivery required
- Executive reporting and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
Job ID: 304656
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts