IT Project Manager with EDC and GxP
Requisition Number: 304671
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304671
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a IT Project Manager with EDC and GxP experience to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the IT Project Manager:
- Oversee and lead project through SDLC, ensuring predictable project delivery
- Drive delivery and accountability of vendors and third-party project managers
- Enable escalation of risks and issues that require assistance, attention, or executive resolution
Requirements of the IT Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or Life Sciences required
- At least 8 years of experience in IT
- At least 5 years of project management experience, familiar with PM tools like JIRA
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience with validated GxP systems projects, including requirements gathering, planning, and execution
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – particularly organizing and presenting project information to management
- Capable of working well under pressure; highly organized
- Capable of multi-tasking across projects
- Capable of working independently
- Experience working with third party vendor management
- PMP or equivalent preferred
Job ID: 304671
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts