Change Management Specialist
College Park, MD
Requisition Number: 304696
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304696
Our higher education client is dedicated to enriching the minds and lives of individuals through rigorous study and research. For over two centuries, they have provided a rich and diverse environment, allowing for the development of creative thought and innovative growth. Our client is seeking a Change Management Specialist to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Change Management Specialist:
- Support change management efforts across the organization
- Develop materials that facilitate change and learning across multiple projects and stakeholders
Requirements of the Change Management Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications or English
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in communications in a change management environment
- At least 2 years of organizational development/change management experience
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Able to handle multiple competing priorities
- Adaptable to change, flexible in approach
- Experience using ProSci communications tool and templates
- Experience measuring the effectiveness of communication strategies and approaches
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and design software
Job ID: 304696
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts