Electrical Design Engineer
Requisition Number: 264985
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 264985
Our client is seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to join their embedded platform product development team.
What You'll Do:
- Fully responsible and accountable for successful design implementation
- Expected to research cutting edge solutions and products in collaborate with team members
- Develop documentation for internal and external entities, to include design guides, procedures, and schematics
- Work with engineering teams to achieve the most user and customer-convenient solution
- Work with engineering teams to understand industry needs and translate into business requirements and technical specifications
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering required
- At least 5 years of experience with embedded systems or consumer products
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with technical and non-technical audiences
- A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with a variety of design capture tools
- Digital, analog, and power design experience with integrated circuits, processors, microprocessors, encryption, memory, and power circuits
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Working knowledge of mobile application processor architectures preferred
Job ID: 264985
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts