Requisition Number: 304674
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304674
Our client is a global aerospace and defense company with locations in 43 countries. People around the word depend on our client’s products that range from combat vehicles to communications systems. They currently have an opening for a Scrum Master to join their team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Perform Agile team assessments; offer recommendations and help to implement Agile team structure
- Assist team in defining goals and objectives; facilitate and assist in the definition of project scope
- Mentor and support other Scrum Masters in Agile processes and product development: Scrum framework, communication skills, conflict resolution, and self-organization/shared leadership
- Support Java Agile teams in tracking Agile projects progress
- Facilitate Scrum of Scrum ceremonies
- Recommend and implement the use of Agile metrics to provide feedback and monitor trends on productivity, quality, predictability, and value of Agile activities
- Work with Agile teams to set up and use VersionOne for Agile projects as backlogs are created and releases/sprints are performed
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline is required
- At least 8 years of related experience
- In-depth knowledge of Agile/Scrum management tools such as VersionOne
Job ID: 304674
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts