Requisition Number: 304713
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304713
Our industry-leading client is seeking an ETL Developer to join their team.
This is a long term opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Responsibilities of the ETL Developer:
- Ensure adherence to project schedules
- Develop technical solutions for a one of a kind computer environment
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve data issues impacting extract delivery
- Collaborate with Business Systems Analysts to review and understand requirements
- Set up, process and QC data hygiene and merge/purge processes
- Set up and process statistical reports and provide these reports to account teams
- Ensure data quality; communicate production issues to manager and account team
- Drive CI/CD and automated business solutions
Requirements of the ETL Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with ETL processing, flat files, binary data, bitmapping, ascii/ebcdic
- Ability to solve problems in an innovative way
- Ability to code and unit test the changes
- Demonstrated skill in analysis, design, and implementation
- Experience manipulating and joining multiple large data files is a plus
- Ability to recommend and implement automation solutions for production process
Job ID: 304713
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts