Sr. Mainframe Developer
Requisition Number: 304720
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304720
Our client is a government integrator headquartered in Bethesda, MD. They provide valuable information technology support to key United States government agencies, including the Department of Defense. Our client’s innovation technologies enable global security. Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Mainframe Developer to join their valuable team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, able to obtain a security clearance.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Mainframe Developer:
- Provide technical and subject matter expertise
- Participate in unit testing and validation
- Work collaboratively, including with customers
Requirements of the Sr. Mainframe Developer:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Substantial experience in IBM z/OS environment developing and maintaining COBOL, DB2 for application software systems, and JCL
- Experience with mainframe-based software configuration management systems such as Endeavor
- Experience with Control-M or other mainframe-based job scheduling tools
- Detail-driven, with a commitment to completing on-time, error-free tasks
- Ability to independently research problems and provide solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer relations skills
- Experience with CLIST or REXX and/or File-AID/RDX strongly desired
- Experience with PII/FTI data protection (e.g., data masking, data sanitization) strongly desired
Job ID: 304720
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts