Sr. Software Engineer (IBM Technologies)
Falls Church, VA
Requisition Number: 304734
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304734
Applicants must be willing to work on a W2 basis.
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer (IBM Technologies) to join its world-class team. Your responsibilities will include working with cutting-edge proprietary applications and modernizing the software infrastructure of high-profile clients.
Requirements for Sr. Software Engineer (IBM Technologies):
- Experience leveraging IBM AIX, PowerVM, DB2, Cognos, Webspehere, MQ
- Experience developing and deploying web services & applications using Java, J2EE, Web API, WCF, XML/XSL/XSLT/XSD, XQuery, XPath, XMLDataProvider, SOAP, WSDL, HTTP, REST, APIs
- Expert knowledge of upgrading and deploying upgraded IBM technologies for enterprise application using IBM technologies
- Strong experience implementing authentication and authorization, RBAC, API security
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment frameworks, practices, and tools such as Visual Studio Team Services, Puppet or Chef, Ansible, Docker, etc.
Job Order: 304734
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts