Lead Security Engineer
Requisition Number: 304640
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 304640
Our client is dedicated to ensuring the integrity of the financial market and protecting investors. With over a dozen various “Best Places to Work” awards, our client has proven that a position with them is more than a just a job. They are currently looking for a Lead Security Engineer now to join their award winning team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Lead Security Engineer:
- Manage security risks by engaging in established and ad hoc processes
- Identify any deficiencies in security standards
- Oversee monitoring of security controls
- Take appropriate steps to resolve security discrepancies
- Establish and promote strategies to ensure that compliance is effectively monitored and enforced
- Participate in external process improvement committees as a Quality Assurance representative
- Assist with adherence to technology policies and comply with all security controls
- Ensure organizational standards are met or exceeded
Requirements of the Lead Security Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science related technical discipline
- At least 7 years of related experience
- Experience with all aspects of network security and systems architecture
- Experience managing several Cyber Security tools
- Strong written and verbal technical communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships that improved the quality of work products
- Should be well organized, thorough, and able to handle competing priorities
- Ability to maintain focus and develop proficiency in new skills rapidly
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; excellent planning skills
- Willingness to accept new challenges and grasp new or changing concepts, technologies and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of more than one communications protocol
- In-depth knowledge of information security standards and protocols
Job ID: 304640
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts