Requisition Number: 304753
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304753
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Oversee, lead, and ensure on time delivery of projects, for both internal and external resources
- Drive teams to timely delivery of objectives
- Appropriately escalate issues that require executive resolution
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or Life Sciences required; PMP preferred
- At least 8 years of experience as an IT professional with a background in Life Sciences
- At least 5 years of project management experience, preferably with budget accountability
- Familiar with project management tools such as JIRA
- Comfortable with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience with validated GxP systems projects, including requirements gathering, planning, and execution
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – capable of organizing and presenting project information to management
- Capable of working well under pressure; highly organized
- Capable of multi-tasking across projects
- Capable of working independently
- Experience working with third party vendor management
Job ID: 304753
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts