Business Analyst/Validation Analyst
Requisition Number: 304759
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304759
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst/Validation Analyst to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst/Validation Analyst:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Work with IT and business teams to develop business requirements
- Provide weekly progress updates
- Help to develop SDLC documents
- Manage testing cycles (system and user acceptance)
Requirements of the Business Analyst/Validation Analyst:
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong software validation experience
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, verbal and written
- Technical experience; software development experience
- Prior experience implementing Vendor SaaS solutions
- Experience managing small projects from start to finish
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Job ID: 304759
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts