Java/JEE Tech Lead
Requisition Number: 301914
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 301914
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Java/JEE Tech Lead to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Java/JEE Tech Lead:
- Facilitate Agile team meetings, scrum activities, and lead team through Agile development life cycle
- Foster a collaborative spirit while conveying the importance of urgency and responsiveness to meet business needs
- Work to continually improve quality of development team deliverables
- Ensure code reviews and testing are completed in an effective manner
- Use DevOps CI/CD principles to drive product delivery
Requirements of the Java/JEE Tech Lead:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of software development experience
- Strong grasp of object oriented design principles is a must
- Hands-on Agile development experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience with SOA, JSON, Spring, Maven, JUnit, Sonar, Oracle
- Strong Unix experience
- Ability to manage one's time effectively and meet deadlines
- Experience with Git preferred
Job ID: 301914
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts