CICS Systems Programmer
Requisition Number: 303037
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 303037
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a CICS Systems Programmer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the CICS Systems Programmer:
- Develop and implement security edges relevant to the system
- Perform troubleshooting of any issues that arise; provide on-call support
- Provide programming and performance tuning support for the CICS systems
- Design, implement and maintain relevant products
- Installation and support of relevant products
- Run the production and test the results of the CICS systems
- Present project proposals, provide weekend implementation support, assist with project planning
Requirements of the CICS Systems Programmer:
- Web Services in CICS
- Java servers in CICS
- CICS systems programming/support
- CICS/TS 5.1
- CICS transaction gateway (CTG)
- CICS OEM products
- Z/OS, JCL, DB2
- REXX, Cobol, Assembler, etc.
- Security interfaces
Job ID: 303037
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts