Requisition Number: 304704
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304704
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Java Developer to join their team.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Develop and maintain Java applications with a focus on enterprise technologies
- Follow SDLC through to successful project delivery
- Collaborate effectively across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Interpret business requirements and deliver winning solutions
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Thorough knowledge of object oriented principles
- Hands-on web service development experience with SOAP and RESTful specifications
- Experience with concurrency, object pooling and threading
- Understanding of network technologies such as sockets, SSL and HTTP protocols
- Knowledge of JDBC connectivity, preferably with DB2
- Understand application eco-system, able to solve production issues
Job ID: 304704
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts