Falls Church, VA
Requisition Number: 304730
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304730
Our technology-minded client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Informatica Administrator to join their dedicated team.
This is a long term contract opportunity with a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Informatica Developer:
- Analyze source systems to optimize data processes
- Architect designs and identify necessary changes to Informatica workflows
- Work collaboratively with other architects and engineers to successfully perform migration
- Leverage DevOps CI/CD workflow
Requirements of the Informatica Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline
- Informatica Certified Specialist certification(s) a plus
- At least 10 years of experience in:
- Informatica Power Center and MDM
- PL/SQL and SQL/TSQL
- ETL and Data conversion development
- DBMS (Oracle and DB2 desired)
- Unix/Linux and ability to write complex shell scripts
- Understanding of the SOA and microservices architectures
- Understanding of JSON, XPath, XQuery, SOAP UI, WSDL Files
- Experience working with Agile methodologies and cross-functional teams
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to interact across all levels of the organization
Job ID: 304730
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts