Application Developer (Java)
Requisition Number: 304741
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 304741
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking an Application Developer (Java) to join their dedicated team. If you have strong experience with Hibernate and Angular, this might be a great fit for you!
Responsibilities of the Application Developer (Java):
- Create innovative design and layout for web application GUI, rebuilding for concept to completion
- Write well designed, testable, scalable code using software development best practices
- Gather and understand business requirements, translate into design specifications, build layout/UI accordingly
- Stay current on new and emerging technologies and apply them when possible
Requirements of the Application Developer (Java):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in web design and development
- Hands-on experience using J2EE frameworks (Hibernate, Spring, REST)
- Experience coding and implementing design patterns
- Excellent documentation skills utilizing UML modeling
Job ID: 304741
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts